Camp Half-blood: Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rin Krys, daughter of Hades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Rin Krys, daughter of Hades Empty
PostSubject: Rin Krys, daughter of Hades   Rin Krys, daughter of Hades Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Personal Info

Name: Rin Krys

Nickname: Queen of the Dead

Height: (5'3

Weight: 115lbs

Human Parent: Amy Krys

Olympian Parent:: Hades

General Appearance:
Spoiler:

Camp Info

Cabin: Hades (13)

Years Attending: 6

Magical item(s): Stygain sword in a sheath that looks like Hades' cloak (With those souls and stuff on it...)

Biography/Rp sample

Biography: (I'd have a larger bio than this, but I've been writing non-stop all day for char apps and writing in general...)
Rin had a relitavely normal life... up until age 10, that is. After being attacked by her first monster, she discovered something: her aunt from her mysterious fathers' side was actually a Fury, sent to protect Rin. Rin didn't take this well, but eventually accepted until she had to be taken to Camp Half Blood because of being too powerful.
When she arrived she soon was absorbed in a prophecy, which she ended up into Hades' domain (Alive of course) to be trained in an attempt to be the prophesized one of the new great prophecy. Two years later, Rin arrived back at camp, taking her place as the cabin counsellor quickly.

Rp sample:
I'm an admin, foo! D< ... and I don't feel like writing anymore...
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

Rin Krys, daughter of Hades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Krys, daughter of Hades   Rin Krys, daughter of Hades Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Rin Krys, daughter of Hades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-blood: Prophecies :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: