Camp Half-blood: Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Kaizer - Son of Poseidon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Kaizer

Jack Kaizer

Jack Kaizer - Son of Poseidon Empty
PostSubject: Jack Kaizer - Son of Poseidon   Jack Kaizer - Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Personal Info

Name: Jack Kaizer

Nickname:

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 135 lbs

Human Parent: Jessica Kaizer

Olympian Parent:: Poseidon

General Appearance:
Jack Kaizer - Son of Poseidon 1129589949_evilperson
(Jack usually doesn't have such a serious face.)

Camp Info

Cabin: Cabin 3-Poseidon

Years Attending: 4

Magical item(s): Geyser: A katana that is able to manipulate water into different shapes and forms. Jack usually uses it to launch water like a geyser and send his opponents flying.

Biography/Rp sample

Biography: Jack lived an ordinary life until he began seing odd creatures that were talked about in Greek Mythology. Whenever he asked someone if they were seeing what he was they'd always say it was just in his head or that he was crazy. After a while he was being bugged by the weird creatures and soon they were full blown attacking him. Anytime he asked his mom about what was happening she would always ignore the question. Just like she did anytime he asked about his dad. When he turned 13 he was attacked at school by a small hellhound. It destroyed parts of the school and scratched Jack on the back, when he finally made it home and told his mom about what happened she said he had to go to some place called Camp Halfblood. He asked tons of questions about why he had to leave home and about what was heppening. They got in the car and left home and his mom explained as much as she could until they finally got to camp. Jack was sad that he had to say goodbye but he understood that if he stayed home more and more monsters would appear and it would only cause trouble for him and everyone around him. After a year of being in camp he was claimed as a son of Poseidon during a training match when he tripped and fell in the water. A few months later he was given his katana Geyser by his dad. He spent the next few years improving his skills and helping out the other campers.

Rp sample:
Zarenkan had graduated from the shinigami academy a few days ago and was now on patrol, bored out of his mind. He thought to himself "Man this is so boring, I can't believe they put me on patrol. This is such a waste of my time and abilities. I wish they would send me on a tougher mission so I can show them what i've got. While they're at it they should hurry up and assign me to a division. I hope I get assigned to the 5th division with captain Aizen. I still remember the time he saved me and the others from those giant hollows in the world of the living. I want to be just like him, strong, kind, and respected. I'm gonna get stronger and show everyone how great I am, I'm gonna become a captain so everyone will respect me and come to me if they need help." "But... until then I guess i'll just finish up my patrol and turn in for the night.

An hour and a half later when Zarenkan was about to finish his patrol he sensed a strange reiatsu and a mysterious person wearing dark black clothes appeared a few feet in front of him. He was about to say something when the stranger turned around and shunpo-ed away. Zarenkan thought he saw the stranger crack a quick smile at him before he left. Looks like things are going to get interesting he said with an excited tone, he shunpo-ed after the stranger so he could figure out what he wanted. He traveled for two or three hours until he found the stranger standing in a spot in the forest that had no trees and was nothing but dirt.

He then shouted at the stranger "Who are you and what are you doing out this late at night?" The stranger turned and faced him and said with a demented smile "Me? I'm no one special, the name's Mozeru, and I just wanted to go for a walk." Zarenkan didn't believe him, he also didn't trust him. He noticed a zanpakuto on the right side of Mozeru's hip, and saw blood on the hilt and scabbard. Zarenkan shouted "what division are you from and why is there blood on your zanpakuto?" Mozeru smiled again and said i'm not from any division, and the blood came from the guys who wouldn't let me pass into the seretei. Zarenkan was surprised at what he said. "You killed innocent men who were just doing there job?!" Mozeru replied "yes and it was pretty boring, they died so easily it was a waste of my time."

Zarenkan drew his zanpakuto and charged at him, filled with anger he was going to make this guy pay. Mozeru drew his zanpakuto and guarded against Zarenkan's strike and said "my my... your a quick one. What's wrong did I upset you? Zarenkan yelled at him "You monster... you killed innocent people for nothing! I'm going to make you pay for that!" Zarenkan jumped back and shouted "Rise Inochisoshiteoujou" his zanpakuto transformed to it's shikai and Zarenkan went back for round two. Mozeru laughed and charged back at him saying "Make me pay? that's a laugh i'll kill you. The swords clashed and Zarenkan started swinging his sword at Mozeru but he blocked every attack. Then Mozeru began attacking Zarenkan, he blocked every attack but was having a little trouble. Mozeru said with a wicked laugh "Time to die!" Just then there was a loud sound that sounded like a bell being rung. Mozeru jumped back and sheathed his sword, he said "damn... well that's all the time I have for you right now. I didn't catch your name." Zarenkan told him his name "My name is Zarenkan Kobayashi!" Mozeru said "well Zarenkan... see you later." He then shunpo-ed away. Zarenkan shouted "wait come back!" But he lost all trace of his reiatsu. "Damn it... I gotta report this to head captain Yamamoto." Zarenkan then sheathed his sword and left, hurrying as fast as he could to tell what happened. "That monster Mozeru... i'll get him one day, I swear it."

(I hope this RP sample is alright)
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Jack Kaizer - Son of Poseidon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Kaizer - Son of Poseidon   Jack Kaizer - Son of Poseidon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Good job! Approved
Back to top Go down

Jack Kaizer - Son of Poseidon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-blood: Prophecies :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: