Camp Half-blood: Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kanji's Magical Item

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuson

Karuson

Kanji's Magical Item Empty
PostSubject: Kanji's Magical Item   Kanji's Magical Item Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Magical Item Template:

Name: Bloodlust Scythe

Item: Weapon.

Effect: Temporarily disables areas of the body cut by the weapon for a post but, in order to do this, it draws strength from the user. Causing the user to tire quickly.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Even for a child of Ares, Kanji had exceptional strength and endurance and was capable of outlasting almost all of the members of the cabin in games and activities. One day his father finally recognized this and gave him a weapon that only those with massive stamina could handle. The way Kanji obtained it was a little unique however. One day, when he was out training with his sword, a man appeared before him. The man was wielding the Bloodlust Scythe. The man said nothing but, threw down a gauntlet before Kanji. Kanji knelt down and picked up the gauntlet. "I accept your challenge." He threw the gauntlet back to the man and waited for him to put it back on and then took his battle stance. The two battled for a very short time before Kanji took his first wound and noticed his body no longer worked the way it was supposed to. The wound area no longer responded and the paralysis only seemed to continue to grow. "What the hell is going on?! This is unfair!" The man chuckled a little and threw him the scythe. Immediately after the scythe left the man's hand, Kanji's paralysis seemed to vanish and he caught the scythe. "It took longer than I expected for the scythe to overpower you. It seems I was correct in choosing that weapon for you. Don't dissapoint me." After a brief explanation of what the weapon did, the man left Kanji standing alone in the field.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Kanji's Magical Item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanji's Magical Item   Kanji's Magical Item Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:56 pm

nice scythe xD

Kanji's Magical Item Approved
Back to top Go down

Kanji's Magical Item
Page 1 of 1