Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rip Tide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fulmine

PostSubject: Rip Tide    Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Magical Item Template:

Name: Rip Tide

Item: Weapon/Toy

Effect: Riptide is normally a plastic water gun in apperance but in reality it is a fully automatic handgun. The gun however does not fire bulets but instead shoots out short bursts of water from a storage clip that can be instered just like a real gun. The fall back on this weapon all depends on the purity of the water put into it, so swamp water would have it shot like a normal toy but spring water would have the power of a 9mm.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: When Fulmine had gained his fathers favor through trial and error he was asked if there was anything he desired. He answered quickly with "a gun like the rest of my family". Although his dad was not exactly keen on giving a teenager a weapon like that he presented Ful with a fully automatic water gun that could do some damage but still be harmless when needed.

(this is just here for safe keeping until I am able to get it IC. My comp is messing up a bit recently so I am just gonna post it here in case of a crash.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richter

PostSubject: Re: Rip Tide    Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Denied for 2 reasons.

1. Riptide is a canon weapon in the Percy Jackson series and it's a sword.

2. You do not have permission to make an item.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rip Tide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-blood: Prophecies :: Creation Area :: Magical Item Creation-
Jump to: