Camp Half-blood: Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer Parvulus

Acer Parvulus

All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE]   All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Magical Item Template:

Name: Pride of Olympus

Item: Spear

Effects:

- When its edge is raised into the air, it exerts a beacon of light capable of piercing through darkness, and even blindness itself.
- When pierced into someone's flesh, it can cause the mind to freeze up for 2 posts if the wielder wills it to.
- The weapon itself is of a divine, and powerful quality - its blade can penetrate most material, even diamond, and dragon scales.
- The wielder can manipulate it telepathically if he so chooses, it can be manipulated telepathically for 10 posts.
- When thrusted into the ground it allows the wielder to transmit energy that has a white-golden color, and can be bended to the users will in most shapes and forms - this lasts for five posts, with a two post cool-down.
- When the spear's edge is raised into the air, the user can bring forth a bundle of light-blue colored orbs of divine energy, these orbs then enter into the hearts of those nearby, and raises their morale tremendously, heightening their sharpness, strength, reflexes, and passion in battle. This boost in morale and preformance lasts for 5 posts, with a 5 post cooldown.
- By smacking targets with the bottom of his spear, they can then share their energies together for a short period of time (3 posts) in order to combine, and amplify their divine power. This has a cooldown of 2 posts.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: This Spear was rewarded by Athena to the young Acer. He had matured in both mind, and body - so, she rewarded him accordingly. Though this honor wasn't given to him directly, it suddenly appeared beautifully in his hands, and since then he has learned to master its abilities.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magical Item Template:

Name: Honorary Shield of Athens

Item: A Round Shield

Effect:

- The Shield itself can be used to disperse powerful divine targeted at Acer.
- The Shield can be thrown with amazing speed, its edge sharpened by divine energy with a boomerange-effect capable of cutting through the hardest materials, and toughest brands of flesh.
- If time accordingly, the Shield can be used to reflect the divine magic back at the caster, this can be used 1 time every 3 posts. This effect can be overpowered if enough divine magic is cast.
- When thrown in the air directly above Acer it will begin to spiral at an amazing speed, and the spiraling creates a golden-white barrier around Acer, and those nearby. It has a healing affect. This affect lasts 2 posts, and has a 3 post cool-down.
- 2-12 golden-white lions can spin about outside of the shield to be used as a diversion and as an attack, they come out rapidly, and aid Acer in combat for 5 posts, and have a cooldown of 6 posts. Instead of 2-12 Lions, Acer can bring forth one or two very mighty lions made of golden-white energy, that can be out and about for 5 posts, with a 7 post cool-down.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: This Shield was rewarded by Athena magically, placed around Acer's left arm to be used in combat. For more then a few times has Acer used this Shield, and for 99% of the time it has granted him with victory, and power. It's a very beautiful shield that has been admired more then a few times by other Campers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magical Item Template:

Name: Eye of Athena

Item: Amulet almost always wrapped around Acer's neck.

Effect:

- The Amulet yells "Recubo" the moment a lie comes from someone's mouth, at the same time it glows a bright, luminescent violet color.
- Used in life-threatening situations, the Amulet itself releases an immensely bright, and vast burst of white light, it repels most living things, and blinds them for three posts. It gives Acer enough time to escape a highly dangerous situation. It has to be triggered by a member of Cabin-6.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Once thought to be a family heirloom, it has aided Acer all of his life. In the average and simple world, mere mortals cannot hear its call, or see it glow in a state of emergency, and without realizing his potential, Acer was unaware of its usefulness; however, the moment he became a Camper at Camp Halfblood it awakened more clearly, and he began understanding it, and trusting it at a young age. He often uses it as a medium to communicate with Athena herself - wherever she may roam.

Magical Item Template:

Name: Pride of Athena (an Outfit)

Items:

- Breastplate (the only piece of armor for his body)
- Violet Tunic (look at any depiction of Athena, she is often seen wearing a white tunic)
- White Cape (a long, and beautiful white cape, with gold markings)
- Helmet (picture any Helmet worn by Athena)

Effect:

- The Pride of Athena outfit grants Acer with a decent resistance to divine power, allowing him to take more shots then the average camper from magic used by opposition. This is limited to an extent of course, like all armor.
- If triggered, Acer is capable of making each and every piece of the outfit glow a beautiful golden-white, and violet color, it often strikes fear into weaker foes.
- The cape can be used as a greater defense (stronger then the armor itself) against magical energies. The cape only works its finest for 5 posts in a thread.

Appearance: Simply look at any picture of Athena, and place a male in her position with all the same armor and outfit (yes, Acer is technically cross-dressing) - just match it with the colors I've made for the pieces of the outfit.

History: The Suit was all rewarded to Acer after his service to Camp Halfblood, and display of skill - it was given to him by the Children of Hephaestus themselves, it's made of the finest craft, and gives him quite an edge in combat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.forumrpglife.com
Acer Parvulus

Acer Parvulus

PostSubject: Re: All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE]   All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 pm

I hope I didn't go too far... This is all I'll be asking for. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.forumrpglife.com
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE]   All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 pm

For the first one, I don't see any problem.
The second one... it's kinda dodgy, but I'll accept because I'm feeling nice xD
The third one is also just fine.
so...
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE]   All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All of my Character's magical items! [COMPLETE]
Page 1 of 1