Camp Half-blood: Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside the cabins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richter

Richter

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 am

Richter walked out of Cabin 1 and into the center of the cabin area. People were walking to there cabins or to activities. His eyes travel on there own when a daughter of Aphrodite passed him trying together a good look. He shook his head mentally. The fire in the center was burning bright. The flames licking the air 6 feet above the base. It was about 11 in the morning and lunch would be starting in about a hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Acer Parvulus

Acer Parvulus

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 am

The Son of Athena, and Leader of Cabin-6 had sat down nearby a familiar figure. Though, his familiarity was only due in part to his role as the Leader of Cabin-1, and descendant of the mighty God-king, Zeus. Behind the Son of Athena's position was a frustrated Son of Ares, he had smacked everything on the chess board, in a somewhat blind rage - cursing Acer's name. "Get over it, Son of Ares... You'll never have what it takes to best me in such simple games." He had turned his head to speak, then, he turned his head back to facing the fire. Next to him, a Son of Zeus still remained. Without even exchanging looks, the Son of Athena spoke. "Greetings, proud Son of Zeus."
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoexplosion.forumrpglife.com
Richter

Richter

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:12 am

"Hello Acer." said Richter. He look down at the game Acer was playing. "Chess? Really? Are you going to bore the monsters to death?" Richter kept a straight face. It was a joke but he made it look like he was dead serious. Acer was a stereotypical child of Athena, way to proud and smart for his own good. "So how many enemies have you made today?"
Back to top Go down
Acer Parvulus

Acer Parvulus

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 am

Acer smirked proudly when the Son of Zeus had asked how many enemies he made, his other comment was totally sarcastic. "Enemies? Hmm..." He poked his eye at the member of Cabin Ares behind them, now two came to the one Ares' aid, and looked up at Acer grinning with hatred. "I'd have to say all of Cabin-5, now." The Son of Athena once more turned to face the Son of Zeus. "You are Zeus's favorite? Correct? Or, are you the eldest in your Cabin?" Acer asked Richter, looking into his eyes with his gleaming purple ones; he already knew the answer, but, figured he'd ask anyways.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 am

"Unlike some people i could mention, I become the counselor of my cabin by being the best, not the favorite." said Richter. Acer took pride on making it known he is his mother's favorite son. Richter had known when he met him not to go into the subject with him. It's worse then having your eat cut off. "Oh and good luck dealing with cabin 5. They take action and not even you can take all of cabin 5. If you make an enemy of one of them the whole cabin is on your ass."
Back to top Go down
Acer Parvulus

Acer Parvulus

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 am

The Son of Athena, Acer was immediately intrigued by the Son of Zeus's response - finally, he met someone worthy of their rank, and title; the mighty Son of Zeus - it was attractive to the Son of Athena. "Well, perhaps you're worth a challenge in the near-future then, great Son of Zeus." The Son of Athena remarked. Then, the Son of Zeus had mentioned how it was dangerous to get into feuds with Cabin-5, Ares' angry little descendants. "Humph. The Children of Ares are not worthy of my attention - though, if they so seek it, I'm more then willing to prove my superiority to those savages - I am a prized Child of Athena afterall." Acer commented. He then turned his gaze to the fire in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 am

"Ha! You think monsters care who your mother is!" said Richter. Although if medusa ever met Acer she would hate him cause of his mother. "Brains over brawn only works if you can back it up. Just because your her prized child doesn't mean your the best." said Richter. Zeus cabin were natural born leaders, but not motivational speakers, if anything they can make someone feel worse.
Back to top Go down
Acer Parvulus

Acer Parvulus

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:13 am

Acer disliked the Son of Zeus's remark, expecting more of a noble response from the mighty Child of Zeus. "Mother favors me for my intellect, and strength... I do not bluff - for bluffing isn't graceful at all." Acer replied, his words were true, he did afterall get involved with Camp Halfblood at the age of eight - a prodigy among his fellow Demigods - or so he thought anyways. "I can prove myself to you in combat, proud Son of Zeus. Perhaps you will become paranoid by my astounding knowledge of the martial arts - do not underestimate me though, it's not an attractive trait." Acer took note of his last words, it was somewhat insulting - his intelligence and strength was disregarded, as a proud Son of Athena he couldn't simply allow someone to bash his honor.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:21 am

Richter sensed a fight. His hand went to the ring on his hand a turned it so the top of the ring faced his palm. He closed his hand and a long black spear appeared. Lightning sparked off of it dangerously. "You want a fight? Come and get it." said Richter. He smirked. Athena was Zeus' adviser so great battles. A small fight shouldn't make there parents to angry.
Back to top Go down
Acer Parvulus

Acer Parvulus

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 am

The moment Richter had readied his Ring's transformation, Acer had already jumped back. There were other Campers around, and all were anxious to see this fight take place. The Son of Athena looked at him sharply. "It isn't very wise of you to challenge me around other Campers. We don't want to be too destructive here." Acer replied. However, he knew of Zeus's might, and this made him somewhat excited, but, he wouldn't reveal this to his opponent. He reached out his right arm, aiming in the direction of Cabin-6. He opened his hand as the Spear seemingly levitated to his position with haste. He swung his spear as a sign of readiness in battle, and pointed its edge in the direction of his opponent. "However, if your authority as a Son of Zeus precedes you, then come forward." Now the challenge was declared - but, it wasn't going to be as dangerous as the Son of Zeus may have wanted, since Acer did place the safety of Campers before the end of his spear's blade though he often didn't show it himself.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 am

"Are you kidding me camper would watch us were ever we were but your right, lets head to the arena, if we damaged the cabins we would be dead." said Richter. The two headed to the arena. "Ok we need rules of the duel... lets see, powers allowed hmm... ok only 1 magical item allowed, which are our spears." He walked over and got to standard issue armors. He gave one to Acer then put his on. "We dont want to kill each other." said Richter. Once Acer had the armor on the match started. His tactic was simple. His spear can send lightning through what it touches, numbing the opponent. Lightning flicked off the spear and the battle started. Richter started off with a powerful testing hit to see how Acer would react. The natural reaction was the block, but it would leave him with a surprise if he did.
Back to top Go down
Acer Parvulus

Acer Parvulus

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:29 am

Acer nodded in agreement, and turned around towards the Arena - he was fully-equipped when he left for the arena, but, when he arrived, none of it would matter for there would be rules for this duel, rules that the Noble Son of Athena would abide by in order to make this bout a balanced one. When they arrived at the Arena, Richter's only conditions were that the two only be able to use their Spears, and simply Celestial Bronze armor - the Armor gave minor magical resistance, but, not as much as Acer's armor materialized to him specifically by Athena's power of thought.

There were no words inside the pit of the Arena, just simple preparation. Acer had only the Celestial Bronze armor on, wielding his Spear known notoriously as the Pride of Olympus - a tool of war that he wielded with honor and dignity. Soon enough, Richter charged and the duel began. In order to neutralize the burst of lightning coming from his Spear and towards Acer, he had easily smashed the edge of his Spear into the ground, and fired over six rays of light - each one pounding the lightning further, and further away, conquering the lightning's charge and heading straight back to its caster.

He drew his Spear from the ground, and got into a battle formation, one only an Athenian would've been capable of understanding.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 am

Richter felted the lightning come back at him. He redirected it in the ground. He realized that if he was going to numb the leader of cabin 6 he would have to hit the armor directly. He held The Skypiercer Loosely him his hand. It was a form he learned from the counselor before him. Tighten your grip to block and when you about to hit the target. If the spear gets knocked away, Well your spear is Magical so it will return. Until then? Well then you control lightning, start sending it off like crazy. Richter thought it was still funny he remembered that.
Back to top Go down
Acer Parvulus

Acer Parvulus

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:07 pm

The two were both in battle-ready formation, with their own fighting styles - however, most of the other Cabin's had a limited amount of knowledge when it came to the martial arts, and close-quartered combat compared to Athena's Cabin, Cabin-6. Acer remained totally calm in battle, and prepared to counter any of his opponent's close range attacks. "Well, mighty Son of Zeus, what is it you're waiting for?" The Cabin Leader questioned the motif of his foe, it was unlike a member of most other Cabins not to be the ones attacking first - however, Athena's children had all the patience, and time they needed - and with every bit of time given to Acer, he was devising more, and more ways to combat a Son of Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Richter was observing Acer, He had gone against children of Athena before and was racking up what weaknesses. There pride is there fatal flaw. thought Richter. When they feel like they're in control they tend to be more careless, leave spots open with out realizing it. They also can't fly so the sky is my ally. If he could get Acer in the air for one second he would win. But for now, he was going to make it seem like Acer had it his way. Acer had been here around the same amount of time as Richter, but Athena cabin were more thinkers then fighters and they had an ego the size of Olympus to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Acer Parvulus

Acer Parvulus

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Still the Son of Zeus hadn't made his move. Did it really take him this long to think of simple way to try and overpower, Acer, a Son of Athena? Perhaps the Son of Zeus had been underestimating the mighty Acer, it was a thought, and one that the Son of Athena would use to his advantage. He wasn't a fool, Acer knew of the prowess of each Cabin members - having the experience of fighting quite a few before, he knew very well what they were capable of; but, even so... There were always new tricks to be learned, and Acer was equally interested in them, because, then, he could counter them, and end the secrecy of battle. He didn't make his move, it would be foolish of him to charge his enemy, allowing himself to reveal his weaknesses before studying his opponent's own ability.

"If you will not directly attack me, why don't you amuse me with air, or lightning?" The Son of Athena taunted his opponent. If he used air, he'd be caught in it, yes... But, the real damage dealt would be how he responded to being caught in it.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Richter could hit him with enough lightning to the point Acer couldn't move, but that could kill him as well. Richter had no doubt that he could over power Acer. Acer knows the power of the children of the big 3, everyone does. He spun his spear. Sparks flew from the spear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outside the cabins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the cabins   Outside the cabins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside the cabins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-blood: Prophecies :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins-
Jump to: