Camp Half-blood: Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulmine

Fulmine

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Fulmine was sitting on the steps of his cabin just wondering what was going on, he had been passed a note during lunch from another table telling him to sit outside and wait for something to happen with promises of it being fun. Well if nothing else it can't be any worse than what I have been able to do on my own. Just wish I knew who it was I am supposed to meet. When he heard something move the little street punk shot up to his feet and raised his fists like he had always had to back in Italy until he could figure out just who or what was coming, this would not be the first time he had been prnked but he was ready this time.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Rin smirked lightly, silently hoping that Chiron or any of the other cabin members didn't notice her absence at lunch. She isn't much of a person to prank others... that's more of a Hermes thing to do... but she just felt mischevious at the moment. It just so happens that she felt like pulling a prank on one of her cousins...
She directed a mouse that luckily had only passed a few hours ago to crawl up his pants leg, trying to hold a chuckle. Well luckily the mouse didn't look deformed at all, but if he's skittish it should make him at least a little afraid.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Ful looked to see his older, yet quite a bit shorter, cousin walk up. Now he knew that something was up, she never talked to him and he had only seen her when he had first come to camp at orientation. It was you? he said as he lowered his knuckles without relaxing them. Then he felt something crawling up his pant leg down near his ankle so he took his hand and rammed in into the small body gnawing at his sock and busting its head off. He took the rest of the body and tossed it back at the girl. Hmm, need to do better than that to scare a member of the mafia, well a one day member anyway. Ful grinned and placed his hand on the back of his neck in slight embarrassment. So anyhow since you're here, wanna hang out a bit?
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Rin caught the mouse as it was still writhing despite having its head knocked off. "Aw...well I tried." She smiled putting her hands into her black jackets' pocket, leaning against the wall of the building behind her. "Sure, beats lunch."
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Ful put his hands halfway in his pockets so that his thumbs still stuck out and started walking over to his extended family member. Once he got over next to her he swung around and somehow he had managed to get a hand gun positioned so that it touched her forehead. So pranks are funny are they? Not so funny now huh. Ful had a very serious look on his face and got ready to pull the trigger and end this.
Back to top Go down
Karuson

Karuson

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Kanji was wandering around the campus, like he often did when he was bored and noticed two people he assumed were members of other cabins. He noticed one of them was acting like he had a gun in his pocket and pointing it at the girl's head. He seriously doubted he actually had a gun but he figured he should at least go make sure. "Yo, what the hell are you doing?!" He yelled out the the boy, standing about 20ft away from them.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Rin looked up at the gun, her turquoise eyes looking crosseyed in the process before she looked back to him. So not fair!!... Well it's payback for my other prank... at least I hope this is a prank... She crossed her arms across her chest, giving him her best 'evil glare' as she could... well with her gothic features, usually when she glares it works. Unfortunately Rin wasn't exactly evil.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Ful smirked when Rin just crossed her arms and tried very hard it seemed to look evil. Brave thinag aint she? He then regained his serious look and pulled the trigger.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a moment of shock there was a thin stream of water running down her face and Ful almost laughed, instead he just kind of smiled more than normal. So yea that was payback for the mouse. He turned to see another kid watching them and he seemed alarmed by the prank so Ful held his toy up in the air with the barrel pointed to the sky. Just a play thing bro, come on over and join the fun. Ful turned his attention back to his cousin expecting a smack or something.
Back to top Go down
Karuson

Karuson

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Kanji simply nodded and walked over to the two of them. He tried to think of where he might of seen these two before but came up empty and decided he might as well simply introduce himself. "Name's Kanji Karuson. How 'bout you? Also, what was up with the water gun thing?" He didn't really care but his mother had practically drilled into him a series of ways he should behave around strangers and he couldn't help but do what she said, even if she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Rin appeared surprised when he pulled the trigger... and laughed when she found water running down her forehead. I fell for that? Seriously? She thought cheerfully, not minding the fact that her face just got soaking wet. "Oh no you didn't." She spoke, putting him in a headlock and nuggying him. "I'm Rin," she offered her name to Kanji, smirking as she nuggied her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Ful was caught in a headlock and for the first time in years he actually laughed. Cant Believe we haven't hung out more often. When the other boy walked up Ful broke loose of the hold right after she said her hellos and put her in a lock of his own with him squeezing her in a hug. Fulmine Tuono, east side mob. nice to meet you. Ful smiled like a loon and heard a question about the gun. Oh it was just a little joke between family, no hard feelings. So which cabin are you in? I havent seen you around before.
Back to top Go down
Karuson

Karuson

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Kanji watched the two mess around with each other as they introduced each other. Kanji shook Rin's hand briefly before she was forced into Ful's lock. He looked over at Ful and nodded. "I don't believe you would have seen me before. I'm from Cabin 5." He backed up as the two looked like they were about to wrestle right in the middle of the area and couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:57 pm

"Gah." Rin spoke as she was pulled into a hug, squirming lightly. Well, she isn't much of a 'hug' type of person. She stepped on his toe playfully, sticking her tongue out at him. "Hah! Take that!"
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Ful let go of his cousin and took a step backwards. So anyway, theres three of us now and we all seem to be bored with nothing to do. Ful just put his hands back in his pockets and started to pace around the other two in a circle thinking. Finally after a minute he got an idea. Anyone want to go mess with the dragon out by the gate? He was really bored so bad ideas like these were on the lighter side of the extreme for him but he as completely serious about his suggestion. He stopped and looked at the other two to see what they thought.
Back to top Go down
Karuson

Karuson

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Kanji's eyes became more lively at the thought of messing around with the dragon. "Sure I'm up for that. Should we bring a weapon in case things get out of hand?" He wasn't too worried about things going south but, it never hurt to be too careful as far as he was concerned. He looked over at Rin and was a little concerned about her. She didn't seem to be particularly tough and maybe a dragon would be a bit much. Eh, whatever. If he thinks it's ok then he probably knows better than I do.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:18 am

Rin smirked at the thought of it, though part of her disagreed... as a general rule, Rin tries not to piss off any dragons. "Bring it." She replied, glancing at Kanji noting his look of concern. I've lived in the Underworld for two years, not much scares me, boy. She thought to herself, remembering how he was in cabin 5, Ares. So, it was no surprise he was up to annoying a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Ful was actually a bit surprised by the fact that not only one but both of the other kids had agreed to go marching into a situation that would probably end with them either dead or pretty beat up. None the less he was ready to go, he had a spear set on the side of his cabin just in case he ever got the nerve to go himself. Well alright then, since you guys seem up to it lets head over there. Ful playfully punched his cousin on the arm and tapped the boy on the shoulder as he went by with weapon in hand and a sense of adventure on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Karuson

Karuson

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Kanji nodded and then decided that before leaving, he should go back and grab his scythe. "Hey, can y'all gimme a second. I wanna go ahead and grab my weapon." Without even waiting for an answer, he sprinted off towards his cabin. Once he arrived at his room he took his time grabbing the scythe and placing it in its "holster" on his back. Then he made his way back, much slower than when he was going to his room.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Rin stuck her tongue out at him playfully when he punched her arm, nodding. "Sure thing." She replied to Kanji, placing her hands in her pockets, appearing to not mind the fact that she didn't take out her weapon yet.
Nice weapon. She thought as Kanji walked back, noting his rather large scythe... and noting how slow he was walking back. "You still up to it?" She teased cheerfully, beginning to walk towards the direction of the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Noticing how the others were all ready to go after the other guy went and grabbed a scythe he was now ready to head out. The sun was bright and that made today warm, he hated it when it was warm due to his hair being thick and black. The heat drawn in may have damaged his brain and that was what made him think this was a good idea, but then again he always had been one to do the most unintelligent of tasks. Even so, he looked over his little group one last time before they all started on their way to the barrier and satisfied he smiled again and started walking.

He needed to do things like this if he were ever going to be a good mafioso. Things like missions were going to come up eventually and someone would need to lead them so in a way he was trying to train himself fir life after camp. Well guys looks like we are ready to go. He said as he was still slowly walking until they would catch up, but then he stopped after getting maybe fifteen feet ahead and he turned to look at them for a moment. Lets just hope we all get out of this with good memories and not a trip to the burn unit. He smiled like a loon again at the thought of what he had said and started to slowly walk again.
Back to top Go down
Karuson

Karuson

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Burn unit? If the situation gets to that point, they'll most likely be calling the gravediggers. Kanji didn't really care about the danger but, it would look bad if he came back with two dead cabin-mates and maybe if he felt like it, a dead dragon, dragging behind him. "Sure why not. Good memories are fine as well." He followed behind Ful but left about a 5 foot gap for manuevering in case he had to start swinging immediately.
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Rin smiled lightly, looking up towards the sky. Today was welll... nice. With how darkly she dresses and how dark her hair is, you'd honestly expect her to be boiling - but luckily, children of Hades tend to have much colder temperatures.
I'm not getting any burns if I can help it. She thought silently as they neared Thalia's tree, her eyes landing on the dragon. The first time she came to camp half blood, the dragon had tried to eat her... let's just hope that this isn;t the case.
Back to top Go down
Fulmine

Fulmine

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:08 pm

OoC: I made a new thread for the next part of our little topic over at the tree.

https://halfblood.darkbb.com/thalia-s-tree-f9/something-fun-the-dragon-t66.htm#241
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Something Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun    Something Fun  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-blood: Prophecies :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin 3-
Jump to: