Camp Half-blood: Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Challenge ( open to anyone )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Collin

Collin

The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Empty
PostSubject: The Challenge ( open to anyone )   The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Collin had sent out many invitations to other people attending camp. He needed a fight to cool off just as much as he needed it to stay sharp for the next time he might get sent out on assignment. So there he was under the cloudless sky, the sun beating down on him and causing massive amounts of sweat to pour forth from his pours. But he would endure the insane temperature until at last someone would answer his call and take him on. So there he stood with his back to the outer wall of the arena, staring off into the distance until someone came to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge ( open to anyone )   The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Richter saw Collin still waiting. Richter shrugged and turned the ring on his hand so the lightning bolt on it faced his palm side of his hand. He closed his fist and his black spear his father gave him appeared in his hand. He walked up to Collin. "Still haven't found anyone to fight,? I guess I'll give it a shot." said Richter. He walked over and grabbed two things of armor. He threw one to Collin. "Don't want to kill each other." said Richter. He got in a ready position.
Back to top Go down
Collin

Collin

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge ( open to anyone )   The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Collin watched as his fellow counselor walked his way, seemed he may actually have a good fight today. He was tossed some armor and he just laughed a bit at the thought of such bulky but he had left all of his slim armor prototypes back in the cabin. So on went to large metal suit of clothes and he could already feel the heat attacking him even more, he was liking this quite a bit. The sensation sent into his skin by the sky's radiation from the sun was setting his ablaze inside his suit and without a word the gloves on his hands exploded with a bright burst of heated light. That done he raised his hands in a boxing stance he had learned in Ireland from his uncles that kick boxed for a living and took on a killer stare that he placed on the son of Zeus. Lets fight then.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge ( open to anyone )   The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Richter smiled. Sparks flew dangerously off of his spear. He charged at Collin. He swiped down at him, a tail of sparks following the spear. He turned the slash into a thrust, sending the spear point towards the armor. If he could touch the armor, the numbing effect of the lightning charged spear would numb the most vital part of his body.
Back to top Go down
Collin

Collin

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge ( open to anyone )   The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Staying on his toes as he had been taught, Collin took his knuckles and pointed them at the charging electric teen. Releasing the fire from its prison on his hands two large jets burst out at an angle to hit Richter's shoulders, as well the force of the blast knocked him backwards a few feet and he used this momentum to angle out and circle around his opponent all in about 5 to six seconds. He raised a fist and pointed it at the son of Zeus. Perhaps Zeus' cabin is not as good at combat as everyone says it is. He let out another punch and got back on his toes in his boxing stance.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge ( open to anyone )   The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Richter winced at the comment. "OH now your going to get it." said Richter. Lightning covered his spear until it fully covered it. "Lets see how you deal with this." After that was said Richter when on a lightning fast offensive. Slashing at Collin. Collin's cabin has a reputation for being really strong from working the forge every day. So Richter doubted this would cause him much trouble, but Richter did tend to over estimate alot.
Back to top Go down
Collin

Collin

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge ( open to anyone )   The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Collin watched as Rich lost his cool and started coming in swinging wildly. Just as planned, he was easier to crack than I thought. Time to do some damage i guess. Collin waited until there was only a few average steps between the two and with a quick speed boost from the gloves he closed the rest of the gap getting within inches of Rich's face. swinging a little to the side Collin kicked up and tried to dislodge the spear from Rich's grip, if nothing else he would get his foot up on the staff of the weapon being protected by the extra thick rubber soles in his shoes. Then he placed his hand in front of Rich's face and got ready to let a burst loose. Holding back the flames for a moment he spoke. Lets call this before we really do kill each other. Collin was ready to let hell loose if his offer was refused but just the same he could also stop the shot. You need to keep your cool from now on bro. Collin smiled a genuine smile and waited to see what Rich would do.
Back to top Go down
Richter

Richter

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge ( open to anyone )   The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 pm

"I did, if you haven't noticed I don't need my spear to control lightning." said Richter. Collin had knocked his spear away and it gave him confidence to get close. Lightning was traveling up and down Richters arms. "It's called a feint." said Richter. "I made it seem like a blew my cool to make you think you have an advantage. If i really lost my cool I would of just summoned a huge bolt of lightning to zap you to dust." The last part was joke of his cabin, which most people from other cabins don't recognize as a joke. Richter held his arm to the side towards his spear which was lodged in the ground a few feet away. Lightning shot out of his hand and to the spear. The spear dissipated the lightning harmlessly. The spear then disappeared. Richter reached into a pocket and pulled out a ring and placed it back on.
Back to top Go down
Collin

Collin

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge ( open to anyone )   The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Collin was impressed that he had been fooled into thinking that Rich was off his game, though that didn't really worry him much at all anyhow. He was however a little shocked to see the spear disappear, then when Rich pulled a ring out of his pocket he figured out how the item worked, as soon as it is either destroyed or called back it turns into a ring again, interesting. Noticing the electricity coming off his opponent's arms Collin almost laughed, a fist fight now that would be something that he specialized in. Bare knuckle boxing mate? I think you may want to pass up that option when you're up against an Irish man like myself. He still had his hand charged up for a blast but he thought of something a bit more interesting. He moved quickly and slapped his palms on Rich's breast plate and let all the heat sink into the metal armor. The plate went from a nice bronze tone to scorching white almost as soon as he touched it, he felt bad about doing something that could really hurt his fellow demigod but for now he had to train himself for real battles that were to come in the future. So he pressed harder and his hands started to slowly sink into the metal leaving behind impressions of his hands as he went deeper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge ( open to anyone )   The Challenge ( open to anyone ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Challenge ( open to anyone )
Page 1 of 1