Camp Half-blood: Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Fun: The Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fulmine

Fulmine

Something Fun: The Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Something Fun: The Dragon   Something Fun: The Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Ful walked around for a bit until the could finally get the tree in their vision. Once he did he thought he saw something near by rustling so he signaled the others to get down in case it was a certain scaly reptile, then after a minute of standing there like an idiot realized he was in plain site and got behind the bushes himself. So what’s the plan guys? You want to just look at the thing or perhaps we should be total bad asses and rip something off it as proof we actually came here? Ful just kind of sat there smiling again thinking about what he could take. maybe a scale, or even a tooth if we can knock it out. Ful sat there waiting to see what the others thought before going on and rambling like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Karuson

Karuson

Something Fun: The Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Fun: The Dragon   Something Fun: The Dragon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Kanji simply nodded but, in the back of his mind, he secretly didn't want to do this. Poor thing. I hope he doesn't get too sad by us bothering him. Oh well, as long as I don't actually harm the thing, I think I'll be ok. He didn't really care much for this hiding in the bushes approach, especially when a certain someone had been painfully obvious but, he was used to improvising. "Whatever you wanna do is fine. Just make sure you've planned this out. Improv is probably not the best approch to this."
Back to top Go down

Something Fun: The Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-blood: Prophecies :: Camp Half-Blood :: Thalia's Tree-
Jump to: