Camp Half-blood: Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiger O'Neil (NOT FINISHED YET!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger

Tiger O'Neil (NOT FINISHED YET!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Tiger O'Neil (NOT FINISHED YET!!!!)   Tiger O'Neil (NOT FINISHED YET!!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Name: Katherine O'Neil

Nickname: Tiger. Came from Kat which turned into Cat which turned into Tiger.

Height: 5 feet

Human Parent: Jackson O'Neil

Olympian Parent:: Artemis

General Appearance: medium red hair, green eyes that sometimes appear silver, braces, freckles.

Camp Info

Cabin: Artemis

Years Attending: 1st year.

Magical item(s): None (yet)

Biography/Rp sample:

Biography: (What's your character's history? How did he/she get to camp Half-blood) see caption below. I cant finish right now.

Rp sample: I woke up one morning just as the sun began to rise and groaned when I realized it was Saturday. Oh well, now that I'm awake I can work on the autobiography I am writing. Hi. Im Katherine O'Neil, although most people call me Tiger. OOC: Can I finish this later? My dad is getting mad at me.

Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Tiger O'Neil (NOT FINISHED YET!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger O'Neil (NOT FINISHED YET!!!!)   Tiger O'Neil (NOT FINISHED YET!!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Sorry but we're not accepting anyone that has Artemis as her immortal parent ^^ Considering she's a sworn maiden. But, you can be a hunter.
Back to top Go down

Tiger O'Neil (NOT FINISHED YET!!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-blood: Prophecies :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: