Camp Half-blood: Prophecies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-blood: Prophecies

Welcome to Camp Half-blood! What is Camp Half-blood you ask? It's a camp for people like you. Don't worry you'll be safe here, the outer world is to dangerous for an untrained demigod like your self.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some fun at the lake with a new friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Kaizer

Jack Kaizer

Some fun at the lake with a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Some fun at the lake with a new friend   Some fun at the lake with a new friend Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Jack had made it to the lake and was looking around to see if he could find anyone. There was no one around which was a little disappointing. "Oh well, at least Selphy will be here soon. I wonder what I should do till then?" Jack decided to try and scare Selphy, as a practical joke. He ran across the pier and dived in. He waited a few feet under the surface, where he could see what happened on land, but anyone on land couldn't see him underwater. "I wonder what her reaction will be. I hope she just doesn't take it badly or anything."
Back to top Go down
Selphy

Selphy

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the lake with a new friend   Some fun at the lake with a new friend Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Selphy took her time getting changed. She exited her cabin wearing a blue bikini and headed down to the lake. However when she got to the lake no one was there and all she saw was the pier and the lake. She walked onto the pier. He better not of stood me up thought Selphy angrily staring out on the lake.
Back to top Go down
Jack Kaizer

Jack Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the lake with a new friend   Some fun at the lake with a new friend Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Jack had been waiting under water for at least 20 minutes and was about to give up thinking Selphy wasn't coming when he saw her walk onto the pier. "She's finally here. Now what to do? Oh, I got it!" Jack used his control over water to morph it around so he was in the center of a water minotaur. It was clear but, Jack figured it still looked pretty scary. Plus it moved with his movements. Jack launched himself out of the water about a foot away from Selphy and imitated a minotaur's roar.
Back to top Go down
Selphy

Selphy

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the lake with a new friend   Some fun at the lake with a new friend Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Selphy jumped then looked unamused at Jack. "Have you ever thought that if you wanted any girl to like you wouldn't do stuff like this." said Selphy, her tone made it clear she wasn't amused. For a second Jack did scare her, if he didn't have the water minotaur clear so she could see him she would of thought that there was a new monster and someone let it into camp.
Back to top Go down
Jack Kaizer

Jack Kaizer

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the lake with a new friend   Some fun at the lake with a new friend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 pm

After Jack heard Selphy's response he laughed a little and released his control of the water in mid-jump. He did a flip and landed on his butt with his legs crossed, next to Selphy. He stood up and dusted himself off, then he turned to Selphy and smiled. Hey... this is who I am. A regular guy who likes to mess around with his friends. If a girl doesn't like that then she isn't the right girl for me. He turned to the lake and walked to the very edge of the pier. Plus... I like girls who have a good sense of humor. There's a little tip for you. Jack turned his head to Selphy and winked before he jumped back into the water. Come on in. The waters fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the lake with a new friend   Some fun at the lake with a new friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some fun at the lake with a new friend
Page 1 of 1